Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ugh, new school year, new work load....

I decided to get all my transfer credits done in 1 semester. So, I'm taking 6 classes this semester!! Plus, I'm now working 2 jobs not including my jewelry business which is picking up!!

So, I may not be able to keep my blog very up to date but I sure am going to try!

Now, onto Jewelry related news!

I did the Waterford Twp Day Festival & Craft show, I didn't sell very much, but it was my first craft show so I considered it a wonderful learning experience. I learned that just going to a craft show and setting up a booth is not going to get my pieces to sell. I have to make sure my "type" of customer is there, and at Waterford Twp Day, they were not!

I may be doing a Woodbury craft show in early Oct, I'm waiting to hear back from the organizer as to how many jewelry designers they already have. I don't mind competition, but I also don't want to be a dime in a dozen!

I also started making rings! I love to make them, they are easy quick and so cool looking!!
Here are a few of my favorites so far. I'll list them on Etsy within a few weeks.





No comments: