Friday, March 7, 2008

Just getting started

If everyone jumps off a bridge, would you? Normally, I'd say no.
However, I'm sitting here starting my own blog page because everyone else did.

By everyone I mean the members of the EtsyBead Team. They are a group of extremely talented artisan jewelry makers and I have been lucky enough to be accepted into their group.

We all have selling on Etsy and Jewelry making in common.


As far as "blogging" (if that what it's even called) goes, as of now, I don't see the point. But if everyone has d
one it, there must be a good reason for it! So, for now I'll jump too.

I started my own store about a month ago on Etsy, the place to buy and sell all things handmade. I have to thank my sister for telling me about the site and e
ncouraging me to start a store & actually for starting my jewelry making back up. I had been on a hiatis for almost a year!

My store is www.jewelrybyjaime.etsy.com you should take a look!

As I learn what th
e purpose of blogging is, I'll post more and more. :-)




No comments: