Saturday, March 8, 2008

Some of my favorite pieces

Over the last few years, I've created so many pieces of jewelry I can't count them, nor have I taken pictures of them all. But here are a few that I have taken pictures of that I am very proud of. You can tell they are before my etsy days because the pictures are not very good.



I made these chandelier earrings when I first started dabbling in bending wire. They're not perfect, but I love them!

They are plastic pearls and glass tear drop beads.

I was not using quality stuff when I first started, hey give me a break, back then it was a just a hobby that gave me something to wear with any outfit I wanted! :-)








I made this for my mom, it was either mothers day or her birthday, I don't remember.

It's 14k gold chain with pink Sapphire cabochon I set myself and pink beads to add visual interest. It matches a ring her boyfriend gave her.









One of my first hand-knotted pearl necklaces was made for my niece, I didn't take a picture of it prior to giving it to her, but here's her wearing it!

I used 6mm freshwater pearls and silk thread. Pink glass beads to accent and a sterling silver magnetic rose clasp. It's adorable, but not a adorable as my niece is! :-)

I have another niece on the way, I can't wait to make her one! I save them for a 1st birthday present, but I'm sure I'll have it done way before that!



I made this choker for a co-worker, she wore it to dinner on a cruise she went on. It was the first piece I had ever sold!

I used glass beads and strung them on wire, then bent the wire into a pattern that I repeated throughout the design.





Now that I have you caught up from the beginning to where I am now. I will start giving a sneak peek of the pieces I'm working on for etsy or custom orders!

EtsyBead Team's theme for next week is Spring Bouquet, so I'll be busy making things that fall into that category to sell!

Check back soon!!

Ta ta until later!


No comments: