Saturday, March 8, 2008

Lets start from the begining.



I figure I should start at the beginning.

Like my profile says, I was looking for a necklace and fell in love with one I couldn't find in any store.

Yep, that's the one I still think it's breathtaking. Breathtaking enough to inspire me to take on a whole new money guzzling and time guzzling, but oh so rewarding obsession.

After months of trying to find this necklace that I later learned was called a Lariat, I decided I'll try and make it.


I was successful in making the lariat, however, I ended up not wearing the wedding gown I wanted it for (that's a whole other story!!) so I didn't end up wearing it.

But here it is on your right. Not bad for a first time attempt at making jewelry! :0)







I did however, end up making all my bridesmaids jewelry which came out nicely too.

This is my sister, she was my matron or honor and wore a double strand pearl necklace I made.

No comments: